Technology Readiness Grant
The Technology Readiness Grant application window is closed. The applications are being reviewed. The funding will be awarded by October 31, 2014.
CenturyLink Teachers and Technology Grant
The CenturyLink Foundation has designated $10,000 for North Dakota Public and Private PK-12 Schools in their service area. The schools which are part of their service area are listed below.
The grants are up to $5,000 per classroom for innovative projects which increase student learning. CenturyLink has provided the online application. The application link includes the directions for completing the application.
Applications are open beginning October 1, 2014. The deadline for applications is January 2, 2015.
The grants will be awarded after April 1, 2015.
Video Classroom Grant
Six Video Classroom Grants were awarded to North Dakota ITV Consortia. The ETC and local matching funds will purchase up-to-date video equipment for the consortia listed below.
Central Dakota Telecommunications Consortium – 7 schools
Greater Southeast ITV Consortium – 3 schools
Great Western Network – 17 schools
Heart of the Valley – 1 school
North Central Distance Learning Cooperative – 1 school
North Red River Valley ITV Consortium – 4 schools
Classroom Transformation Grant
The ND Educational Technology Council awarded six grants. The grant recipients were:
- Barnes County North – Living and Breathing Common Core Summary
- Cavalier Public School – Aligning School Wide Curriculum Summary
- Tate Topa Middle School – Wokahniga Waunspel (Computer Learning) Summary
- Jefferson Elementary School – 21st Century Learners Summary
- Park River Elementary School – MOVE 21: 1:1 Person Learning Device Initiative Summary Brochure, Blog, Website
- West Fargo Middle Schools – 21 with 21 Summary
Congratulations to the grant recipients. Thank you to the grant reviewers and to all of the school that submitted applications.
CenturyLink Teachers and Technology Grants
Three grants were awarded for the 2013-14 school year.
- Will Moore Elementary School, Bismarck – Report
- Grafton Middle and High Schools
- Liberty Middle School, West Fargo
Reports from the 12-13 schools which received CenturyLink grants.
- Horizon Middle School, Bismarck
- Liberty Elementary School, Bismarck
- Lincoln Elementary School, Jamestown