Technology Readiness Grant
Congratulations to the schools which received Technology Readiness Grant funding:
|Devils Lake-Central Middle||Oberon|
CenturyLink Teachers and Technology Grant
The CenturyLink Foundation has designated $10,000 for North Dakota Public and Private PK-12 Schools in their service area.
The applications have been reviewed. The grants will be awarded after April 1, 2015.
Classroom Transformation Grant
The ND Educational Technology Council awarded six grants. The grant recipients were:
- Barnes County North – Living and Breathing Common Core Summary
- Cavalier Public School – Aligning School Wide Curriculum Summary
- Tate Topa Middle School – Wokahniga Waunspel (Computer Learning) Summary
- Jefferson Elementary School – 21st Century Learners Summary
- Park River Elementary School – MOVE 21: 1:1 Person Learning Device Initiative Summary Brochure, Blog, Website
- West Fargo Middle Schools – 21 with 21 Summary
Congratulations to the grant recipients. Thank you to the grant reviewers and to all of the school that submitted applications.
CenturyLink Teachers and Technology Grants
Three grants were awarded for the 2013-14 school year.
- Will Moore Elementary School, Bismarck – Report
- Grafton Middle and High Schools – Report
- Liberty Middle School, West Fargo – Report
Reports from the 12-13 schools which received CenturyLink grants.
- Horizon Middle School, Bismarck
- Liberty Elementary School, Bismarck
- Lincoln Elementary School, Jamestown