Technology Readiness Grant
The RFP for the Technology Readiness Grant will be released Monday, September 8, 2014. Grants of up to $5,000 will be available for schools to purchase devices and/or local area network improvements to improve student access for completing the North Dakota State Assessments.
Video Classroom Grant
Six Video Classroom Grants were awarded to North Dakota ITV Consortia. The ETC and local matching funds will purchase up-to-date video equipment for the schools listed below.
Central Dakota Telecommunications Consortium
Griggs County Central
James Valley Career & Technology Center
Greater Southeast ITV Consortium
Southeast Regional Career & Technology Center
Great Western Network
| South Prairie
Heart of the Valley
Sheyenne Valley Career & Technology Center
North Central Distance Learning Cooperative
North Red River Valley ITV Consortium
North Border-Pembina & Walhalla
North Valley Career & Technology Center
Classroom Transformation Grant
The ND Educational Technology Council awarded six grants. The grant recipients were:
- Barnes County North – Living and Breathing Common Core Summary
- Cavalier Public School – Aligning School Wide Curriculum Summary
- Tate Topa Middle School – Wokahniga Waunspel (Computer Learning) Summary
- Jefferson Elementary School – 21st Century Learners Summary
- Park River Elementary School – MOVE 21: 1:1 Person Learning Device Initiative Summary Brochure, Blog, Website
- West Fargo Middle Schools – 21 with 21 Summary
Congratulations to the grant recipients. Thank you to the grant reviewers and to all of the school that submitted applications.
CenturyLink Teachers and Technology Grants
Three grants were awarded for the 2013-14 school year.
- Will Moore Elementary School, Bismarck – Report
- Grafton Middle and High Schools
- Liberty Middle School, West Fargo
Reports from the 12-13 schools which received CenturyLink grants.
- Horizon Middle School, Bismarck
- Liberty Elementary School, Bismarck
- Lincoln Elementary School, Jamestown