Welcome Amy Engelhard – ND Data Steward
The ETC hired Amy Englehard as the North Dakota Data Steward. She began her position August 1, 2014. Ms. Engelhard received a Bachelor of Science Degree from Minnesota State University, Moorhead and a Master of Education Degree from Minot State University.
Most recently Ms. Engelhard was a Performance Strategist for Dakota and Roosevelt Elementary schools in Minot. She also served as an Instructional Coach at Dakota Elementary School. She began her career teaching fourth grade students at North Plains Elementary School in Minot.
ETC Welcomes New Board Members
Three representatives were appointed to the Educational Technology Council by Governor Dalrymple.
- Nancy Bollingberg, Fessenden-Bowdon Superintendent, represents school with under 400 enrollments
- Shelly Christensen, Glen Ullin Business and Office Teacher, represents K12 teachers.
- Darrin Roach, Oak Grove Lutheran High School Principal, represents private K12 Schools.
These three Council members plus the nine current members set policy for K12 educational technology for North Dakota. The next meeting information is below .
The next ETC Meeting will be held Friday, September 19, 2014 from 9:00 am-12:00 pm, (CT). The meeting will be held via ITV at the sites listed below. A meeting agenda will be posted at www.ndetc.k12.nd.us September 12, 2014.
- Bismarck, ITD CIO Office at the Capitol; 600 E Boulevard Avenue
- Ellendale, School Superintendent’s Office; 321 1st Street N
- Fargo, ND CDE Conference Room 100; 1510 12th Avenue N
- Fargo, Multiband Conference Room E, 3rd Floor, 2000 44th St S
- Minot, Technology Office; 215 2nd Street SE
- Valley City, Special Education ITV Room; 232 3rd Street NE
You are welcome to attend at any of the sites listed above. You may also add a video site to the meeting by contacting Deborah Janzen, 701-451-7407 or Email.