ETC Welcomes New Board Members
Three representatives were appointed to the Educational Technology Council by Governor Dalrymple.
- Nancy Bollingberg, Fessenden-Bowdon Superintendent, represents school with under 400 enrollments
- Shelly Christensen, Glen Ullin Business and Office Teacher, represents K12 teachers.
- Darrin Roach, Oak Grove Lutheran High School Principal, represents private K12 Schools.
These three Council members plus the nine current members set policy for K12 educational technology for North Dakota. The next meeting information is below .
The next ETC Meeting will be held Wednesday, November 26, 2014 from 9:00 am-12:00 pm, (CT). The meeting will be held via ITV at the sites listed below. The meeting agenda will be posted November 19, 2014.
- Bismarck, ITD CIO Office at the Capitol; 600 E Boulevard Avenue
- Ellendale, School Superintendent’s Office; 321 1st Street N
- Fargo, Multiband Conference Room E, 3rd Floor, 2000 44th St S
- Fessenden-Bowdon, High School Room 11, 500 2nd St N.
- Minot, Technology Office; 215 2nd Street SE
- Valley City, Special Education ITV Room; 232 3rd Street NE
You are welcome to attend at any of the sites listed above. You may also add a video site to the meeting by contacting Deborah Janzen, 701-451-7407 or Email.