- EduTech and ND Center for Distance Education are part of the ETC.
- All Current ETC Policies (requires Acrobat Reader) are here.
- North Dakota’s educational technology systems will continuously improve educational opportunities for students.
- Technology systems to enhance educational opportunities will continually improve efficiency, effectiveness, and coordination on a statewide basis.
- Distance education systems will be in place to deliver comprehensive, quality, teacher supported curriculum to ND students.
- Professional development related to the use of educational technology will be available to school administrators and teachers to meet changing education needs.
- Policies and practices to sustain the integrity, stability, and security of the educational technology systems will be maintained and promoted.
Next Quarterly ETC Meeting
The Educational Technology Council will be Wednesday, December 12, 2018 from 9:30 am to 12:00 pm. The meeting will be held via Skype. Please request the link to join the meeting from Deborah Janzen, 701-451-7407. The Meeting’s Agenda will be posted by December 7, 2018.
If you cannot fully access the information on any web page of this site, please let us know the accessibility issue you are having by contacting the EduTech Help Desk at 800.744.1091 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try to provide the information to you in an alternate format and/or make the necessary improvements to make the information accessible.
If you would like to file a formal grievance under Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act, you may contact our Section 504 coordinator, John Gieser, Manager of Support and Technical Services, 2000 44th St SW, Floor #3, 701.451.7412, or email@example.com.