Classroom Transformation Grants Awarded
Congratulations to the six schools which received a Classroom Transformation Grant Award. The schools and project titles were:
- Barnes County North – Living and Breathing Common Core
- Cavalier Public School – Aligning School Wide Curriculum
- Four Winds Community School – Wokahniga Waunspel ( Computer Learning)
- Jefferson Elementary School, Fargo – 21st Century Learners
- Park River Elementary School – MOVE 21: 1:1 Personal Learning Initiative
- West Fargo Middle Schools – 21 with 21
The summary of each project will be added soon.
A Special ETC Meeting will be held Wednesday, March 19, 2014 from 1:00-2:00 pm, (CT). The meeting will be held via ITV at the sites listed below. The meeting will consider changes to the Governance Process Policies.
The next meeting will be held Wednesday, April 30, 2014 from 9:00 to 11:00 am (CT). The meeting will be held via ITV
- Beulah, High School Board Room; 204 5th Street NW
- Bismarck, ITD CIO Office at the Capitol; 600 E Boulevard Avenue
- Ellendale, School Superintendent’s Office; 321 1st Street N
- Fargo, ND CDE Conference Room 200; 1510 12th Avenue N
- Minot, School District Board Room; 215 2nd Street SE
- Towner, District Superintendent’s Office; 804 Main Street
- Valley City, Special Education ITV Room; 232 3rd Street NE
You are welcome to attend at any of the sites listed above. You may also add a video site to the meeting by contacting Deborah Janzen, 701-231-6009 or Email.